Updated January 9th, 2020
Each of our Vendors / Sub-Processors will have an executed DPA to ensure compliance under the EU GDPR requirements. Here is an overview of the sub-data processors we use and where data is processed:
- We use Google LLC for analytics.
- We Amazon Web Services to directly host a few of our services.
- We use MailChimp for sending marketing emails and transactional emails from our product.
- We use HelpScout for customer support.
- We use Stripe Inc. to process our customers’ online payments.
- We use Zapier Inc. to provide integrations to our customers that allow them to connect their AddEvent account to other third-party web apps and transfer specific data that they own to those web apps if they so choose.