Updated January 9th, 2020
Each of our Vendors / Sub-Processors will have an executed DPA to ensure compliance under the EU GDPR requirements. Here is an overview of the sub-data processors we use and where data is processed:
- We use Google LLC (California, USA) for analytics.
- We Amazon Web Services (Washington, USA) to directly host a few of our services.
- We use MailChimp (Georgia, USA) for sending marketing emails and transactional emails from our product.
- We use HelpScout (Massachusetts, USA) for customer support.
- We use Stripe Inc. (California, USA) to process our customers’ online payments.
- We use Zapier Inc. (California, USA) to provide integrations to our customers that allow them to connect their AddEvent account to other third-party web apps and transfer specific data that they own to those web apps if they so choose.