Easily insert an RSVP button/link into your MailChimp email campaign.
- Keep track of who is coming to your event
- Collect the attendee’s name, email address, and any other custom information.
- Each event has a unique RSVP event page
- Attendees will receive a confirmation email as well as event reminders prior to the event taking place.
Let’s get started with RSVP for MailChimp.
Task: RSVP button/link in MailChimp
In your MailChimp campaign, you want to add an “RSVP button”.
Create your event in the Dashboard on AddEvent.com
- Navigate to the “Dashboard” page on AddEvent.com
Click the white “+ Create” button, and select “Event”
Enter your event date and time, and details into the event creation page, and check the “RSVP” checkbox. Then click the blue “Create” button
- When you’ve created the event, scroll down to the “RSVP button” section
- Click the “Copy” button as shown in the image below
Now head over to your MailChimp newsletter/email content editor
- Find the perfect place where you want the “RSVP button” to appear
Paste the “RSVP button” you just copied into the content editor. (CTRL+V on Windows or CMD+V on Mac)
- You’re good to go! The RSVP button is fully functional and linked to your event 🙂