Join a small, well-funded, high-potential tech company that offers excellent pay, unparalleled flexibility, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to build clean, user-facing products and help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth, this is your chance.
AddEvent is an early-stage technology company with a globally distributed team - we currently have members located in the United States, Denmark, Spain, Romania, and Malaysia. We create powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. Our team believes in our company's vision, and we value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the role
You are an experienced product manager who is confident in identifying the needs of our customers, as well as AddEvent’s larger business objectives. You can create detailed requirements articulating what success looks like and help rally the team to turn that vision into a reality. You will sit at the intersection between growth, engineering, customer success, and sales to execute on key initiatives and strategies.
This is a full-time, hybrid position located in San Francisco, California. The role comes with an excellent compensation package including competitive salary, early-employee equity, and top-tier health, dental, and vision coverage.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Evaluating ideas: you will identify areas for improvement, and new features and products that we could build based on customer feedback, quantitative data, and business objectives. You will source, develop, and curate these ideas to ensure that we are maximizing the value that we deliver to our customers. You will ensure that analytics and feedback is incorporated throughout the product planning and development processes.
- Setting strategy: you will work with the product, growth, and engineering teams to define a product roadmap, sequence projects, and communicate high-level plans, key milestones, and timelines to stakeholders. You will be required to prioritize aggressively and to make difficult trade-off decisions to keep the team focused and to work towards AddEvent's strategic goals.
- Executing on projects: you will be expected to manage the entire product lifecycle, setting and clarifying engineering requirements, planning and overseeing sprints, managing timelines, identifying blockers, and communicating delays. You will work with our QA team to ensure that they have the information necessary to be confident that we are building a high-quality product, and with the engineering team to define releases and align priorities.
- Leading collaboration: You will be responsible for cross-functional collaboration driving everyone towards the common goal. This will involve working closely with both internal (growth, marketing, customer success) and external (customers, end-users) stakeholders to ensure all needs are met. You will need to have a good handle on system dependancies to ensure that progress in one area does not affect another throughout the development lifecycle.
- Analyzing and reporting on progress: you will be able to measure and share how AddEvent is meeting its product goals through both quantitative and qualitative data and reports.
- 3 years of experience in a Product Management role (or equivalent), with a technical background
- A track record of planning, executing, and releasing products and features, and iterating on those by incorporating customer feedback as well as quantitative data
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Knowledge of product management best practices and familiarity with industry standard analytics, project management, and documentation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling you to navigate our distributed workforce
- Demonstrable experience collecting, interpreting and presenting data to stakeholders
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas.
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others' differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- Lean and tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution, without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full name
- LinkedIn profile
- Why you're interested in this role
- Where you learned about this opening
We're excited to get to know you! 🥳