Join a small, well-funded, high-potential tech company that offers excellent pay, unparalleled flexibility, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to build clean, user-facing products and help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth, this is your chance.
AddEvent is an early-stage technology company with a globally distributed team - we currently have members located in the United States, Denmark, Spain, Romania, and Malaysia. We create powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. Our team believes in our company's vision, and we value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the role
You are an experienced product manager, specializing in growth initiatives. You have the ability to identify areas and opportunities for growth and, while keeping the needs of our customers and AddEvent’s larger business objectives in mind, can turn these into detailed requirements articulating what success looks like. You can then help rally the team to turn this vision into a reality. You will sit at the intersection between growth, engineering, customer success, and sales to execute on key initiatives and strategies.
This is a full-time, hybrid position located in San Francisco, California. The role comes with an excellent compensation package including competitive salary, early-employee equity, and top-tier health, dental, and vision coverage.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Evaluating ideas: you will identify areas for growth from user acquisition, to conversion optimization, to growth loops by combining your skills in marketing, data analysis, customer research, and product management. You will be able to estimate the impact of these initiatives, and make data-driven decisions as to which we should pursue to maximize the growth potential of our product.
- Setting strategy: you will work with the growth, product, and engineering teams to define high-level growth goals and strategy, and to ensure that growth projects and initiatives are incorporated into the product roadmap. You will be required to prioritize aggressively and to make difficult trade-off decisions to keep the team focused and working towards the specific growth goals you have set.
- Executing on projects: you will be expected to manage the entire product lifecycle for growth projects, as well as design and set up experiments, A/B tests, and other initiatives to optimize and increase specific KPIs. You will set and clarify engineering requirements, plan and oversee sprints, manage timelines, and work closely with our product, QA, and engineering teams to align priorities and define releases.
- Analyzing and reporting on progress: you will combine data from various sources to measure the success (or otherwise) of growth projects, and share information on how AddEvent is meeting its growth goals. You will advocate for the increased adoption of analytics and customer feedback throughout the planning and development processes to ensure that we can see and measure the impact that these growth initiatives have.
- Leading collaboration: You will be responsible for cross-functional collaboration driving everyone towards the common goal. This will involve working closely with both internal (marketing, customer success, product) and external (customers, end-users) stakeholders to ensure all needs are met. You will need to have a good handle on system dependancies to ensure that progress in one area does not affect another throughout the development lifecycle.
- At least 3 years experience in a Product Management role (or equivalent), with a background of working on growth-related projects
- A track record of performance and success in data-driven growth engineering, growth loop/funnel optimization, experimentation, A/B testing, product-led growth, and user acquisition
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Knowledge of product management and growth best practices and familiarity with industry standard analytics, project management, and documentation tools
- Demonstrable experience collecting, interpreting, and presenting data to stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling you to navigate our distributed workforce
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas:
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others' differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- Lean and tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution, without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full name
- LinkedIn profile
- Why you're interested in this role
- Where you learned about this opening
We're excited to get to know you! 🥳