How do we make nature-positive food the norm and tackle global challenges like plastic pollution? In this episode, we’ll be:
- Exploring how Natoora are using seasonal produce — a critical part of revolutionising the food system
- Discussing the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and WWF’s recommendations for the upcoming UN negotiations for a legally binding global treaty on plastic pollution
- Taking a detailed look at the third principle of the circular economy: Regenerate
- Premiering our new podcast series, which highlights the roles of supermarkets, farmers, and FMCGs in the Big Food Redesign
- Asking our Food Lead your big questions
To be streamed on Tuesday, 30th May, at 15:00 GMT+1.