See Upcoming Interviews page on BatGap for YouTube link and other details.Books
Information provided by Daniel Stone
Videos of his talks to watch:
- God Speaks, by Meher Baba (Meher Baba’s cosmology)*
- Discourses, by Meher Baba (Teachings about the spiritual life)*
- The Silent Messenger, by Tom and Dorothy Hopkinson (an easily accessible overview of Meher Baba’s life and his teachings)
* Available for free download at https://avatarmeherbabatrust.org/online-library/Also there are many videos about Meher Baba's life and teaching online including:Some questions that could be explored:About Daniel:
About Meher Baba’s teachings:
- How did you come to be a follower of Meher Baba?
- What is your spiritual practice?
- How has being a follower of Meher Baba impacted your life?
Short bio of Daniel Stone:
- What is the essential teaching of Meher Baba concerning the nature of consciousness the role of karma and sanskaras in its development?
- What is the role of the master in one’s spiritual journey?
- About Meher Baba’s life-work:
- When and how did Meher Baba come to be the Avatar?
- Who is the Avatar/what is the nature of His work?
- What do we make of Meher Baba’s silence of 44 years and His promise to break it?
- What did Baba say about the nature of the new humanity and the conditions that lead to its emergence?
- Meher Baba worked extensively with the God-intoxicated, or masts; who are these people and what was the nature of His work with them?
- About following Meher Baba:
- What does it mean to follow Baba/what are the practices?
- What are the major spiritual centers dedicated to Baba and what is their significance?
Daniel Stone is a follower of Meher Baba. He came to Meher Baba in 1972 after a period of spiritual search that led him to travel overland to India in search of a master. While there he found and received an awakening with Neem Karoli Baba, who then inwardly guided him to Meher Baba, who Daniel recognized and accepted as his master.
Meher Baba is widely known and accepted throughout the world as the Avatar of our current age, as God in human form, and as a source of spiritual guidance and awakening for all who approach him. Since becoming a follower of Baba, Daniel has been actively engaged in sharing about Baba’s teachings and life-work through talks, publications, radio programs, video programs, and music. He serves on the board of directors for the Meher Spiritual Center, the major center for Meher Baba in the West, and has consulted extensively for Baba groups around the world.
In his professional life, Daniel is a strategic organizational consultant, providing assistance to a wide variety of organizations including the Centers for Disease Control, the United Nations, World Economic Forum, and many others. He lives in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with his wife, two cats and a grand-dog. Daniel is also a member of the Evolutionary Leaders Circle where he co-leads a group focused on helping achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. He is also a recording musician, whose first CD of songs dedicated to Meher Baba is entitled “Decorate With Song”.