Wednesday, November 4, 11:00am - 12:00pm (EST)
Your search did not return any results.
Hypercare is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 986 2146 0580
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a tremendous amount of disruption to the healthcare industry with damaging effects that have rippled globally. This has forced healthcare organizations and providers to re-think traditional care delivery and workflow processes to meet the challenges of COVID-19. In this webinar, we invite clinical and technology leaders from Michael Garron Hospital and community care practices to discuss their experiences with innovative solutions that facilitate real-time decision-making and enable new models of care to improve patient outcomes.
During this 60-minute webinar, we will:
• Discuss the healthcare challenges imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic
• Explore digital health technologies that have been deployed to improve COVID-19 response efforts
• Examine the importance of clear communications in clinical operations
• Learn how Michael Garron Hospital improved clinical communication and collaboration with their community care partners
• Describe change management strategies to support the adoption of digital health technologies
Ismail Moola, email@example.com