Join a small, well-funded, high-potential tech company that offers excellent pay, unparalleled flexibility, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth in a rapidly expanding market, this is your chance.
AddEvent is an early-stage technology company with a globally distributed team - we currently have members located around the United States and Denmark. We create powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. Our small team believes in our company’s vision, and we value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the Role
You are an experienced product marketing manager who is comfortable representing the voice of our customers, communicating the value of our products in the market, and working cross- functionally to drive growth and product adoption.
You will sit between growth, product, customer success, and sales and work closely with the entire team to execute on key initiatives and strategies.
This is a full-time role located in our new office in San Francisco, California. You will have the flexibility to work in-person or remote as needed, with the goal of having all SF team members together in the office an average of three days per week.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Market intelligence: conduct market research and gather buyer feedback. Document market segments and identify buyer personas, including who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria
- Collaborate with the team to develop product messaging and positioning that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Competitive analysis: be an expert on our competitors, how they are positioned, and any threats or opportunities they present to AddEvent
- User intelligence: conduct user research and collect feedback to identify user personas. Understand how our customers use our products and measure and optimize product feature adoption and usage
- Use market research data and testing to optimize plans and pricing
- Develop and execute GTM strategies for new products and features
- Create product content including case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- 4 years of experience in a PMM role (or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience setting, executing, and iterating on marketing strategies for growth-stage or early-stage tech companies
- A track record of performance and success in data-driven product marketing
- Problem solving abilities, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas.
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others’ differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- Lean and tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution, without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full Name
- LinkedIn Profile
- Why you’re interested in this role
- Where you learned about this opening
We're excited to get to know you 🥳🥳