Join a fast-growing, profitable, high-potential tech company that offers great pay, unparalleled
flexibility and the opportunity to have a huge impact on the future of the business. If you want
to help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth in a rapidly expanding market,
this is your chance.
AddEvent creates powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling
solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle,
Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for powerful yet easy-to-use software coupled with
clean and high-quality code. We value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun.
At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage
team to build a future with us.
About the Role
Opportunity → research, experiment and optimize → growth
You are an experienced growth technician who is comfortable working cross functionally to
grow and scale our services. You will be responsible for owning and shaping the vision and
roadmap for product led growth and work closely with the entire team to execute on key
initiatives and strategies. You communicate clearly, have a knack for working collaboratively
with a remote startup team, and work to build valuable software solutions and design
incredible experiences for our customers.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package including salary, excellent
health and dental coverage, and potential for equity.
Since we have a distributed team, this position is offered remotely. This allows you incredible
flexibility to live and work wherever you desire, while still being a core team member of a fastgrowing
- Work with our team to develop a sustainable growth plan across Product, Marketing and Engineering
- Design and execute strategies and experiments to increase and optimize revenue, user growth and retention for our products
- Use data and discovery via customer interviews and research to develop customer insights that will drive product development and positioning
- Combine your skills in marketing, analytics and product management to find and implement creative and cost-efficient channels to find and acquire new users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience setting, executing, and iterating on a growth strategy at growth-stage or early-stage tech companies
- A track record of performance and success in data-driven growth engineering, growth loop/funnel optimization, online experimentation, A/B testing and technical SEO
- Problem solving abilities, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas.
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others’ differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Unbeatable remote flexibility to live and work where you want
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- A lean and tight-knit team that is focused on growth and ready follow your guidance to quickly and effectively execute growth initiatives on a daily basis
- No unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
To Apply For This Job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full Name
- Cover Letter (optional)
- LinkedIn Profile (optional)
- How you heard about this job