Join a small, well-funded, high-potential tech company that offers excellent pay, unparalleled flexibility, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth in a rapidly expanding market, this is your chance.
AddEvent is an early-stage technology company with a globally distributed team - we currently have members located around the United States and Denmark. We create powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. Our small team believes in our company’s vision, and we value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the role
You are an experienced growth technician who is comfortable working cross functionally to
grow and scale our services. You will be responsible for owning and shaping the vision and
roadmap for product led growth and work closely with the entire team to execute on key
initiatives and strategies. You communicate clearly, have a knack for working collaboratively
with a remote startup team, and work to build valuable software solutions and design
incredible experiences for our customers.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package including salary, excellent health and dental coverage, and potential for equity.
- Work with our team to develop a sustainable growth plan across Product, Marketing and Engineering
- Design and execute strategies and experiments to increase and optimize revenue, user growth and retention for our products
- Use data and discovery via customer interviews and research to develop customer insights that will drive product development and positioning
- Combine your skills in marketing, analytics and product management to find and implement creative and cost-efficient channels to find and acquire new users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience setting, executing, and iterating on a growth strategy at growth-stage or early-stage tech companies
- A track record of performance and success in data-driven growth engineering, growth loop/funnel optimization, online experimentation, A/B testing and technical SEO
- Problem solving abilities, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas.
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others’ differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- Lean and tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution, without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full Name
- LinkedIn Profile
- Why you’re interested in this role
- Where you learned about this opening
We're excited to get to know you 🥳🥳