Join a small, well-funded, high-potential tech company that offers excellent pay, unparalleled flexibility, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth in a rapidly expanding market, this is your chance.
AddEvent is an early-stage technology company with a globally distributed team - we currently have members located around the United States and Denmark. We create powerful calendar, event management, and appointment scheduling solutions that are used by some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. Our small team believes in our company’s vision, and we value integrity, creativity, honesty, hard work, and having fun. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the role
You are a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual who is passionate about creating winning experiences for our customers. You communicate clearly and work with customers to ensure they're receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our customer base, ensuring high levels of support and satisfaction every step of the way as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products. Making sure our customers succeed is a team effort, and you’ll work closely alongside our sales, support, and product teams to expand customer accounts, increase customer retention, solve customer issues, and drive customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time role located in our new office in San Francisco, California. You will have the flexibility to work in-person or remote as needed, with the goal of having all SF team members together in the office an average of three days per week.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Help stand up and manage AddEvent's new HubSpot CRM
- Become an expert in the use and application of AddEvent's products
- Build long-term relationships with AddEvent customers, with a focus on professional and enterprise accounts
- Onboard new customers: help new customers learn how to use our software and get them to an "ah-ha!" moment as quickly as possible
- Educate existing customers: teach customers about new products and features that will help them fully leverage our software to achieve their goals and receive maximum value
- Collaborate with the team to optimize customer onboarding and training materials
- Increase customer lifetime value by working with customers to ensure they renew their subscriptions and upselling them to higher-level plans when applicable
- Collaborate with the product marketing manager to be the voice of the customer
- 3 years of experience in a CSM role (or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical knowledge - you don't need to be able to code, but being able to understand how our software works in order to support our users is essential
- Able to communicate and empathize with customers and work with them to troubleshoot and resolve both technical and account related issues
- Able to delegate and prioritize support, account issues, plan upgrades, and feature requests
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills - you're able to consistently meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas.
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others’ differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- Lean and tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution, without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full Name
- LinkedIn Profile
- Why you’re interested in this role
- Where you learned about this opening
We're excited to get to know you 🥳🥳