This guide explains how to create a custom template to fit the language of your website.
How to create a custom language template
- Click the icon (shown below) to open the Event page for the event you are translating
- From the Event page, scroll down to the Custom Event Page section and click the Custom Templates button
- Click the New Template button
- Create a Template Name and select a language from the drop-down menu in the second gray box
- To save the template click the Create button underneath the code box
- Click Back to templates at the top left of the page
- Scroll down to Custom event page, and use the drop-down menu to select the custom template you've created, and click the Set button
When you view your event landing page you will now see it in the language you have selected (see example below).
Watch this video for step-by-step instruction!