This challenge will reignite your creativity and artist self, create community and belonging, and provide you more energy for life and your business.
I am of the Julia Cameron philosophy that inside all of us is an artist, a part of us that uses her imagination, taps into her intuition, knows what is best for her and can communicate what she needs.
However, when the world gets scary, stress compounds, and we go back to those old persona's to survive, our artist can be the first one to go into hiding. She doesn't do well with criticism or drama. She needs support and encouragement, she wants to be free to express herself and try new things.
Dates of the challenge: Monday February 6th - Monday May 1st.
How to Join:
- Secure The Artist Way Book (Both the Kindle and Paperback work great!)
- If you are already a member of our community you are automatically enrolled in the challenge at no additional cost.
- If you are not currently part of our community and you would like to participate in the challenge RSVP to the challenge below via the "Respond" button and we will be in touch to help you enroll. You can join for $125 a month (cancel anytime) which gives you access to the challenge and our two (2) 90 minute coaching calls a month during which you can receive help with business operations and planning, product development, sales and marketing, and mindset and self-development.
- Read one (short) chapter a week, do your morning pages and journal prompt and have a weekly artists date with yourself.
- Engage in the community! Share your progress, ask questions, cheer others on.
- Other than the morning journaling, we anticipate you will need 2 hours a week for you to keep up with the material.
The word challenge can feel a little daunting so let me break it down for you.
- We will post a discussion thread in our community forum each week that corresponds with that weeks very short and easy-to-read chapter from the book. We invite you to comment and share your insights and progress.
- I will share what I am learning as I go through the material and engage with your comments and questions to help support your journey.
- We will have a celebration and wrap up Zoom call to connect as a community and debrief about the experience together.
- This is about accountability and growth, not perfection. Our goal is for you to have fun, learn more about your own artist and leave each week feeling energized.
If you are not already a member of our community, joining the challenge is a great way to see what it is all about. By participating will also have access to our two (2) 90 minute group coaching sessions a month. These sessions will not be focused on The Artist's Way, instead, they are tactical and mindset coaching opportunities, of course if the material comes up as a topic that's excellent! Otherwise you can bring any topic and receive coaching.
What does The Artist's Way have to do with owning and operating a business? Everything. As a leader, your intuition is your greatest super power. Knowing, trusting, and allowing your creative self to have a role in how you lead absolutely contributes to more stability, better decision making, and ultimately more growth and revenue.
We would love to have you there, and if time and money are a barrier we invite you to buy the book
and take yourself through the material on your own! Our guidance, accountability and support is just an added bonus to the incredible material that Julia Cameron has already created.