Monday, September 20 - Thursday, September 23
Your search did not return any results.
Join Us for the 2021 PMP Summit!
Get fresh perspectives on how the post-pandemic workplace is likely to change–and what those changes could mean.
- Get the latest updates from our ETA and BLS federal partners.
- Take advantage of industry and occupational projections training sessions.
- Learn how to do more with the Projections Suite Report Manager tool.
- Kick off the new PMP Analysts’ Tableau Community of Practice. In our launch session, we’ll share how to get more out of Report Manager, and you’ll have an opportunity to guide workshop topics, expert-led sessions, and fun design challenges.
- Make the most of a variety of other training and knowledge-sharing sessions, where your input matters. Weigh in on product and process improvement efforts like labor force projections, skills-based projections, and high-demand occupations; training needs and e-learning ideas; and communicating with customers, data publications, and visualizations.
The PMP Summit is the premier event of the year to hear from and network with state projections analysts. Projections have never mattered more. Join us to hear from your peers and national experts about the impact projections will have in the post pandemic future–and how to make them even more meaningful.
We will host a pre-Summit Open Forums leading up to the event. See the details on the pre-Summit sessions, Summit agenda, and registration below. As always, registration is free – hope to see you through the coming months!
Spencer Abrams, email@example.com