On the last Wednesday of every month, we host a Posit Team demo and Q&A session that is open to all. You can use this to add the event to your own calendar.
Who are these monthly demos for? Everyone is welcome to join us - regardless of industry, background, or experience! We will discuss topics that will speak to:
What you can expect from the monthly Posit Team demo
- Data scientists and administrators new to Posit Team or are looking to grow their understanding of our toolchain,
- Teams searching for a new analytic platform built to support open-source data science,
- And, those that are just curious about Posit Team!
During the session, we will walk through an end-to-end data science workflow and demo the core functionality of Posit Team while highlighting some of our latest features!
While each session's content will vary slightly, here are a few core topics we will address each month:
What is Posit Team?
- Open Source Analytics: The future of data science is open source. We'll discuss methods for leveraging open-source tools and packages in a secure and scalable way!
- Deployment: How to share the amazing data science assets your Team has built, including web applications, machine learning models, APIs, and more!
- Data Access: Data comes in various forms and is stored in various ways. We'll discuss best practices for accessing, reading, and writing data!
- Job Scheduling: Do you have recurring data science jobs? We'll show you how to automate these processes using Posit Connect.
Posit Team is a bundle of our popular professional software (Posit Workbench, Posit Connect, and Posit Package Manager) for developing data science projects, publishing data products, and managing packages.
Registration is not required. You can simply add the event to your calendar using the button below. The event will be streamed on YouTube Live.
Please note: The link below will point to the playlist of all end-to-end workflow demos. This month's specific session should be the top video on the list.