Thursday, November 5, 2:00pm - 2:45pm (EST)
Your search did not return any results.
As the largest independent fine wine retailer in the U.S., Total Wine & More operates 225 stores across 25 states. When COVID-19 hit, most of the stores stayed open, but the customer experience needed to change quickly to adapt to the new normal.
During this #RIC20 Encore Series session on November 5 at 2 PM ET, you'll find out how Total Wine & More reset its strategies around loyalty, communications and fulfillment by focusing on:
• Enhancing collaboration among internal business stakeholders;
• Creating a stronger focus on digital marketing and social media;
• Integrating shopper data into customer-facing marketing efforts;
• Identifying the most relevant KPIs for measuring business success; and
• Implementing a new curbside pickup and delivery program.
Retail TouchPoints, firstname.lastname@example.org