Thursday, August 4, 1:00pm - 2:00pm (EDT)
Your search did not return any results.
Please use the following link to access the session up to 15 minutes prior to the event start time: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3889272/5DE1A41F63B711C0DA2187DD82CD9FC9
As one of the first points of consumer interaction, appointment scheduling can be the ‘tip of the spear’ of customer engagement. Offering a seamless, personalized appointment scheduling experience can be the initial impression that leads to customer loyalty.
This Retail TouchPoints webinar will identify the five areas of critical appointment scheduling functionality that are needed to allow organizations to operate at scale, including:
• Managing staff hierarchies and advanced role-based access control;
• Managing compliance needs;
• Supporting a multi-national, multi-lingual and multicultural customer and employee base;
• Ability to customize appointment scheduling functionality for individual stores/locations; and
• Using appointment scheduling solutions to build repeat business and enhance customer loyalty.
Retail TouchPoints, firstname.lastname@example.org