Practice with David Verdesi:Webinar Series June 17th 18th and 19th @ 6 PM CET
Learn how to recognize your energy field and tap into it as an energy resource. Collect and accumulate energy in the form of photons and electrons from space and earth as well as generate energy from within the body. Practice with David and understand how to circulate a variety of energies with different purposes. From health, vitality to activation of the mind's higher functions and abilities.
During the webinar, David introduces a powerful and impactful topic for the theory psychoanalytics and new ways of generating energy and expanded states of mental awareness. Including the following segments:
- Sovereignty: the key to mental and spiritual power.
- Sovereignty: What is, why it matters, how to establish it, and how to reclaim it.
- Sovereignty: the base of a resilient and healthy psychology and emotional well-being.
- Sovereignty: the core force of strong healthy relationships.
Within the establishment of sovereignty comes the understanding of total responsibility and the proper setting of boundaries: what they are how to use them why they are important.
The second segment of the seminar is practical and experimental and includes:
- Activate important keys to activate energy, generate energy, increase energy, circulate energy, and store your energy.
- Learn to move your perception point, also referred to as an assemblage point and stabilize this focus.
- Understanding how to project your will and intention and basically develop a laser-focused mind.
- Master the use of your energy for personal healing.
- Train to pertain yourself in deeper states of meditation.
- Open up an expanded awareness.
- Generate in natural ways a variety of altered states of consciousness.
- Integrate higher functioning and intelligence networks of the brain.
- Integration of consciousness by uniting the subconscious, unconscious and superconscious conscious.
This long-awaited 3-day webinar (90 min. per session) is an opportunity to practice with David Verdesi and experience immediate results with the initial practice while being able to ask David guidance and questions. The webinar will be held June 17th, 18th and 19th at 6PM CET.