Join an early-stage, high-potential tech company that offers excellent comp, early-employee benefits, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a fast-growing company. If you want to build clean, user-facing products and help scale a best-in-class software startup to massive growth, this is your chance.
AddEvent is a globally distributed marketing technology SaaS company with team members in the United States, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Romania, and Malaysia. We create best-in-class calendar marketing and event management solutions that are used by thousands of companies around the world. AddEvent is known for both its high-quality tools and excellent customer service. We believe that just solving a problem isn’t good enough - our goal is to delight our customers through every interaction, both directly and through our products. Our team has a lot of fun together, and we hold ourselves to a very high standard. We love working with people who are excellent at what they do and care about their work. At AddEvent, there is incredible growth and limitless potential ahead. Join our early-stage team to build a future with us.
About the role
You are an experienced Head of Product with a track record of planning, building, and launching successful B2B software products that support rapid growth at early-stage SaaS companies. You have experience building and managing scrappy and high-performing product teams to support dynamic product development and you can skillfully collaborate with engineering and growth teams to execute complex product initiatives. As our Head of Product, you will continue building out current products while planning and launching new product lines to create a comprehensive software platform, all while adhering to a set budget. You will report directly to the CEO and work with company leadership to create a long-term product vision that is supported with data, market research, and customer feedback.
This is a full-time, in-person (hybrid) position in our San Francisco, California office. This role comes with an excellent compensation package, including a competitive salary, equity, a performance-based annual bonus, and top-tier health, dental, and vision coverage.
What you'll be responsible for
- Strategy & execution: you will collaborate with company leadership to create a clear, long-term product vision to support sustained growth as the company scales, and craft a well-defined product roadmap for achieving this vision. You will work closely with the engineering team throughout the build process, and play a crucial role to ensure projects remain on course and accomplish their intended goals.
- Defining process: you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing product processes that allow us to iterate on existing products and launch new products successfully and quickly.
- Team building: you will build a product department that is nimble and dynamic, able to quickly respond to changes in the market and competitive landscape as the company scales. You will foster a positive and healthy product culture and work to maximize the potential of both individuals and the entire product team.
- Business acumen: You have a deep understanding of the link between the products we build and the revenue they generate (both directly and indirectly). You will combine and analyze data from various sources to measure the impact of existing products, collaborate with company leadership and the growth team to project the financial impact of potential new products and features, and measure and share data on how we perform against these projections and goals.
- Leading collaboration: You will be responsible for cross-functional collaboration, driving everyone towards common product goals and ensuring alignment with the broader company goals. This will involve working closely with both internal (engineering, customer success, growth) and external (customers, end-users) stakeholders to ensure all needs are met.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Head of Product (or equivalent) role at early-stage SaaS companies
- A track record of successfully building SaaS products that eventually grew to $50M+ in revenue
- Experience building, scaling, and managing effective product teams
Meeting the requirements above is imperative, but you will set yourself apart by going above and beyond in the following areas:
- You possess and demonstrate integrity. You are honest, direct, and respectful
- You embrace, respect, and learn from others' differences
- You strive for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do, and it shows
- You are passionate about creating incredible customer experiences
- You put customers first and recognize that we only succeed when they succeed
- You are self-motivated, proactive and positive, with a dedicated work ethic
- You have an inquisitive mind and a desire to solve problems, no matter how big or small
Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for true ownership over your work, with the chance to directly impact the future of a young company
- High-performing and a tight-knit team dedicated to quality and execution without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Fun and growth-oriented work environment
Apply for this job
To apply, send your application to:
Please introduce yourself and include the following information:
- Full name
- LinkedIn profile (optional)
- GitHub profile (optional)
- Cover letter (optional)
- How you heard about this job
We're excited to get to know you!