“Add to Calendar” built for Marketo How-toNew
Marketo “Add to Calendar” functionality
Easily insert add-to-calendar links/buttons into your Marketo email campaigns.
It’s as simple as copying the links and pasting them into your content editor, with no coding knowledge required. We make it easy to give your recipients a quick and effortless way to add your events to their calendars.
- Task: Add to Calendar links/button for Marketo
In your Marketo campaign, you want to add “Add to Calendar” links/buttons.
- Create your event in the Dashboard on AddEvent.com
- Navigate to the ‘Dashboard’ page on AddEvent.com
- Click the white “+ Create” button, and select “Event”
- Enter your event time, date, and details into the event creation page, then click the blue “Create” button
- When you’ve created the event, scroll down to the “Add to Calendar links” section
- Click the white “Copy” button as shown in the image below
- Now head over to your Marketo newsletter/email content editor
- Find the perfect place where you want the “Add to Calendar” links to appear
- Paste the “Add to Calendar” links you just copied into the content editor. (CTRL+V on Windows or CMD+V on Mac)
- You’re good to go! These Add to Calendar links are fully functional and linked to your event.
Try Our Beautiful “Add to Calendar” Buttons
Increase the likelihood that your users will add your event to their calendars by reducing the time and effort required to do so. Our powerful add to calendar buttons are perfect for websites and landing pages. Easy to install, completely customizable, language independent, time zone and DST compatible, optimized for all modern browsers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Your events. Their Calendars. Powerful Results.
Our tools increase the number of your events that end up on your customers’ calendars, which they view an average of 12 times per day. This results in increased top-of-mind brand awareness and higher event attendance rates, which means good things for your company 🙂